Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Lindsay, and I have developed an intense passion for several different crafts including crocheting, loom knitting, cross stitching, and latch-hooking.  First, I will tell y'all a little bit about myself.  I am 26 years old.  I will be 27 this October.  I have a college degree in Bachelor's of Business Administration with an emphasis in Hospitality Management.  I am currently a Substitute Teacher at our local High School.  I also have a business that I have recently started that is strictly dedicated to my love for my crafts.

I have created this blog in order to better communicate with my viewers and potential buyer as well as getting to know each other better.  If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a comment(s) below.  I will leave you for now, but I will be back soon so STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment